Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Posting

You should be able to post comments now. I think you may need a google account or you can sign in as a guest, whichever you choose. Please give it a try. Comments will come through to be moderated before posting until I figure out how to be sure that the site is only visible to the members. So, still getting the kinks out. I'm sending out invitations to all the addresses Ron gave me.

If anyone knows of new members and their emails I will add them to the blog's member list. If you also know of someone who no longer belongs, please let me know and I can remove them as well.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Lanny said...

This is only a test!

Anonymous said...

well hello from Ft Hood Tx.. tell your mom thank you for sharing my blog with others.. we are on the countdown to saying "see ya later" to my husband in the next couple of days so i will blog a lot then... Happy Holidays :)